- Magnesium is a mineral that you need every day for good health.
- Magnesium helps you take energy from food and make new proteins.
- It is also an important part of your bones, and helps keep your muscles and nerves healthy.
- Some people find that magnesium-rich foods or supplements help to reduce their cramping and muscle soreness.
- The best sources of magnesium are legumes, nuts, seeds, fish and whole grains.
How much Magnesium should I aim for?
How can I get enough Magnesium without taking supplements?
The following is a list of food sources that are rich in magnesium.
Almonds, Bananas, Brown Rice, Cashew Nuts, Tofu, Pumpkin Seeds, Weetbix.
Melbourne CBD Osteopath