Our Melbourne Osteopath, Dr Bronwyn La Brooy is Australia’s first Accredited Exercise Rehabilitative Osteopath! We are so proud of her and so lucky she is available in both our city clinics, AND our Pilates Studio.
Bronwyn is has done some short videos for our patients to follow some routines at homes whilst we are still part of COVID Lockdown 2.0.
Check out our You Tube Channel!
FOUR POINT KNEEL SERIES – GLUTES AND ABS
– childs pose recovery between reps.
Reps 10-15/Sets 2-3x
1. bird dog
2. same side oblique crunch
– can curl the back here for obliques
3. 4 pt kneel glute series
– toe taps, tap foot to the ground and back to neutral (firing up glutes)
– Donkey kick – neutral spine, leg extended, bend knee/flex heel, heel kick to sky
– Side clam/fire extinguisher – neutral spine, bend knee, hip opening up
5. Hover + slow mountain climber
– lead with Lt leg / lead with Rt leg (out / out / in / in)
6. Knee plank + commandos
– lead with Lt forearm / Lead with Rt forearm (down / down / up / up)
7. childs pose recovery.